Forwarding Posts to Prof. Organizations

If we can't bring the Jackass to water to make him drink, maybe we can bring
the water to the Jackass.
One way to make organizations like AISC, ASME, AITC and others listen to
what we have to say is simply to get the email address from their web sites
and forward our posts to them as we post them on this list. Sooner or later
they will get the hint and subscribe to this list so that they can
participate in providing the information that the community needs.
I will spend some time this evening on the Web to accumulate web addresses
and email addresses and submit them back onto this list for each of you who
wish to be heard. Simply forward your post to anyone who should receive it.

Dennis S. Wish PE
wish(--nospam--at)cyberg8t.com