Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: seaoc Digest for 20 Oct 1997 -Reply

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
the web site for tm 5-809-10 is the following


At 03:00 PM 10/21/97 -0600, you wrote:
>NAVFAC refers to the Naval Facilities technical manuals.  The Tri-Services
manuals are a
>number of manuals that apply to the Army, Navy and Air Force.  The
Tri-Services Manual
>"Seismic Design For Buildings" is designated as Army TM 5-809-10, Navy
>and Air Force AFM 88-3, Chap 13.  The Tri-Services manuals can be obtained by
>contacting the Government Printing Office.  I don't have their phone
number and I am not
>aware of a web site.  You might also be able to order copies through the
Army Corps of
>Brian Kehoe
>From: James_F_Fulton(--nospam--at) (James F Fulton)
>To: seaoc(--nospam--at)
>Subject: Re[2]: Seismic and Wind Zone Maps
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
>Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
>Content-Description: cc:Mail note part
>     What is the Tri-service Manual and how does it relate to NAVFAC ? How 
>     to order the Manual (is there a web site)? Thanks