Re: open house

I agree with these comments.  After a year or so there is little
difference, what you do on the job is more important than where you went
to school.  Engineering is not learned in school anyway.  What you learn
is the tools and the vocabulary,  real engineering is learned on the
job.

Dennis McCroskey