Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Good ASD book?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: BlindCopyReceiver:;;;@compuserve.com;
- Subject: Good ASD book?
- From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 12:21:31 -0400
"Steel Design" (or some similar name) by Gaylord, Gaylord & Strotmeyer, published by McGraw Hill. This book goes thru ASD in one section, and in a companion section goes thru LRFD, with each section clearly identified. If you are not interested in LRFD, you skip those sections, likewise, if you are not interested in ASD, you skip those sections. A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural) Tucson, Arizona
- Prev by Subject: Good ASD book?
- Next by Subject: Re: Good ASD book?
- Previous by thread: Re: Good ASD book?
- Next by thread: RE: Good ASD book?