Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: CEU's or paying for information?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: RE: CEU's or paying for information?
- From: "Dennis S. Wish PE" <wish(--nospam--at)cyberg8t.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 10:24:04 -0700
-----Original Message----- From: ErnieNSE(--nospam--at)aol.com [SMTP:ErnieNSE(--nospam--at)aol.com] Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 1997 8:43 PM To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org Subject: Re: CEU's or paying for information? ..... I can pretty much figure out the good ones and attend their seminar series regularly(Seaosc Practical Design Series is a good example). From my experience, these seminars are very much worth the time, money and effort to keep me abreast of the latest technology and code changes, plus they give me invaluable experience on projects done by other engineers in my field. Here, Here! Not only are the SEAOSC seminars practical, they are affordable. This is one great reason for SEAOSC to consider marketing the seminars on Video Tape. Get them to engineers that can not come to a monthly Wednesday evening dinner meeting (the seminars are generally offered in the afternoon at Luminares Resturant prior to a dinner meeting) and allocate CEU's to these seminars. They are the most useful kind of siminar that I would gladly support. Dennis Wish PE
- Prev by Subject: Re: CEU's or paying for information?
- Next by Subject: RE: CEU's or paying for information?
- Previous by thread: Re: CEU's or paying for information?
- Next by thread: RE: CEU's or paying for information?