RE: CEU's or paying for information?

From:	ErnieNSE(--nospam--at)aol.com [SMTP:ErnieNSE(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent:	Tuesday, October 21, 1997 8:43 PM
To:	seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject:	Re: CEU's or paying for information?

..... I can pretty much figure out the good ones and attend
their seminar series regularly(Seaosc Practical Design Series is
a good example). From my experience, these seminars are very
much worth the time, money and
effort to keep me abreast of the latest technology and code
changes, plus they give me invaluable experience on projects
done by other engineers in my
field.

Here, Here!  Not only are the SEAOSC seminars practical, they
are affordable. This is one great reason for SEAOSC to consider
marketing the seminars on Video Tape. Get them to engineers that
can not come to a monthly Wednesday evening dinner meeting (the
seminars are generally offered in the afternoon at Luminares
Resturant prior to a dinner meeting) and allocate CEU's to these
seminars.
They are the most useful kind of siminar that I would gladly
support.
Dennis Wish PE