Re: open house

<< Subj:	Re: open house
 Date:	97-10-22 04:09:17 EDT
 From:	hjii(--nospam--at)leland.Stanford.EDU (Harry Jones)
 Reply-to:	seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
 To:	seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org

 I'm sure everyone is in agreement that the Berkeley has the best structural
 engineering department.

 >Also, what California Universities or Colleges are good at the different
 >branches of engineering?
 >
 >Ernie Natividad

Each school has their advantages,  I would also consider U.C. San Diego if
you are interested in Concrete, Masonry, Steel or Composites.  They have done
a lot of testing and research using these materials and have some excellent
instructors

Michael Cochran