Tri-Services Manuals

Neil Moore wrote:

<< The actual designation is:
         Army            TM 5-809-10
         Navy            NAVFAC P-355
         Air Force       AFM 88-3, Chap.13

There are also two subsequent or auxiliary manuals which address seismic
retro fitting and I believe, issues concerning push-over analysis. >>

Neil.

The latest tri-services manual is dated 1992.  Also, there are two additional
manuals with the same designations, except they are called Section A and B,
for Essential Buildings and Existing Buildings.  I think the latest in these
are around 1986 or 88.  Good stuff except getting out of date in a hurry.

Carl S.