Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Tri-Services Manuals[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Tri-Services Manuals
- From: CarlS95(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 01:46:30 -0400 (EDT)
Neil Moore wrote: << The actual designation is: Army TM 5-809-10 Navy NAVFAC P-355 Air Force AFM 88-3, Chap.13 There are also two subsequent or auxiliary manuals which address seismic retro fitting and I believe, issues concerning push-over analysis. >> Neil. The latest tri-services manual is dated 1992. Also, there are two additional manuals with the same designations, except they are called Section A and B, for Essential Buildings and Existing Buildings. I think the latest in these are around 1986 or 88. Good stuff except getting out of date in a hurry. Carl S.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Traditional Timber Frame House
- Next by Subject: truss joist dinner mtg presentation
- Previous by thread: Re: WOOD - Load bearing studs in a party wall
- Next by thread: Steel Moment Frame Buildings and Strict Product Liability