From: Richard Phillips <RichardJPhillips(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
To: INTERNET:seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
Date: Thursday, October 23, 1997 7:57 PM
Subject: CEU - Accessible and affordable information

Dennis:
As an past president of SEAOSC, I can assure you that SEAOSC  as a non -
profit has three sources of income:  dues, publications and seminars.  if
it choose not to charge forseminars and pulications, the dues would end up
close to $500 per year.  The problem with national orginization is the same
ecept for scale.
Dick Phillips