RE: open house

Maybe,  others perceive award differently. I enjoy working as a
structural engineer.  For the record,  Schools are rated for reputation
of professors,  quality of engineers from schools can only be related to
individual motivation.  All books have covers,  but its the individual.
I think Big Ten schools are the best.

C.A. Dorang
Structural Engineer
Port of Houston Authority