Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Asphalt Overlay[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Asphalt Overlay
- From: Chris Towne <ctowne(--nospam--at)wvinter.net>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 23:01:12 -0400
I know topics discussed on this listserve are to be structural, but maybe one of you guys/girls can help me with a problem. About 3 months ago, we did a 1 1/2" to 2" resurfacing job on an airport runway and the density of the asphalt was within standards. Random tests were done recently and the average density has dropped 5% and nobody seems to know why. If you might have a clue, I would appreciate your comments. Chris Towne, E.I.T.
- Prev by Subject: Re: asd vs lrfd (not lfrd)
- Next by Subject: Asphalt Overlay
- Previous by thread: Re: WOOD - Load bearing
- Next by thread: Asphalt Overlay