Open House

Bill Allen wrote:

<< More importantly, I cannot believe a parent in this business would guide
their offspring into a practice that has so much risk and so little reward.
 My number one recommendation is to guide your children away from this rotten
business.>>

Bill.

Did you really write this?  That is one of the saddest things I've read.  You
must feel really stupid having wasted your whole life when you feel this way
about your profession.

Carl S.