Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Open House/Caustic Remarks[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Open House/Caustic Remarks
- From: CarlS95(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 13:33:42 -0500 (EST)
In response to a message from Carl Sramek, Bill Allen wrote: << While I assure you I've seldom felt "stupid" about anything, I certainly believe that, if I had the opportunity to make the sacrifices in order to learn another profession, I would. I have difficulty understanding any positive effects your caustic remarks may create. You would make better use of this cyberspace to offer a different (i.e., your own) perspective rather than attack my opinion.>> Bill. Sorry. "Stupid" was a very poor choice of words. I should have said that some people feel disheartened and disappointed with their choice of profession. But is the dissatisfaction with the environment (such as a difficult boss, poor working conditions, etc.) rather than with the profession itself? Bill also wrote: <<There are a number of endeavors that would offer the intellectual challenge I require and provide more financial reward without the business and professional liability risks structural engineering presents.>> Such as... Carl S.
- Prev by Subject: RE: open house
- Next by Subject: Re: Open House/Caustic Remarks
- Previous by thread: Re: Asphalt Overlay
- Next by thread: Re: Open House/Caustic Remarks