Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
steel decking[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: steel decking
- From: Dave Anderson <dnae(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 12:08:59 -0800
Hi I need some opinion regard field matter I specified 20 GA steel decking to span 8 ft with 4 1/2 " light weight concrete the contractor change the direction of steel decking without consulting me and span it 12 feet without shoring one area deflect and buckled out about 8x12 feet so he called me to fixed what you think 1- adding a beam under the deflected area which is deformed,but it is very strong 2- remove the deformed (roof) decking and replaced with new one and pour new concrete thanks in advance Dave A. P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Steel Building Bracing
- Next by Subject: steel decking
- Previous by thread: RE: Open House/Caustic Remarks
- Next by thread: Re: steel decking