Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Open House/Football[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Open House/Football
- From: CarlS95(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 23:31:25 -0500 (EST)
Bill Allen wrote: << There are several (at least dozens) where the groups that represent their membership are as much interested in the livelihood of the members as well as improving and protecting their respective professions. It doesn't really serve this topic very well to debate the pros and cons of various endeavors. >> Why not? Sounds like a worthwhile topic to me. <<There are many, many other points but I wanted to respond in a timely manner and get back to the football game.>> Agreed. Except its Chinese dinner and the X-Files for me. Carl S.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Open House/Caustic Remarks
- Next by Subject: Fwd: Oppose public employee initiative
- Previous by thread: Re: steel decking
- Next by thread: Fwd: (Fwd) (Fwd) Serious (fwd)