Open House/Football

Bill Allen wrote:

<< There are several (at least dozens) where the groups that represent their
membership are as much interested in the livelihood of the members as well as
improving and protecting their respective professions.  It doesn't really
serve this topic very well to debate the pros and cons of various endeavors.

Why not?  Sounds like a worthwhile topic to me.

<<There are many, many other points but I wanted to respond in a timely
manner and get back to the football game.>>

Agreed.  Except its Chinese dinner and the X-Files for me.

Carl S.