Re: SEAOC CAD STANDARDS

Dennis S. Wish PE wrote:

> [...]

So much for an apathetic subject folks.

Arguments against working on a CAD standard are futile. Telling people
who want to do something because you think it is a waste of effort is
bad tone.

I feel that just because it is perceived to be unnessary or won't get
support is not just cause to let it die. I answered affirmatively
through private email that I'd be willing to work on this project. Seems
to me there should be an appropriate forum for those who are willing to
work out the details as opposed to bantering on this list. Everyone does
realize that things can (and probably should) be done outside of this
forum. I value the input but right at the moment this seems to be a "too
many cooks" syndrome.

Barry H. Welliver
wellive(--nospam--at)ibm.net
begin:          vcard
fn:             Barry H. Welliver
n:              Welliver;Barry H.
email;internet: wellive(--nospam--at)ibm.net
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
end:            vcard