Expansion Anchors in Masonry

Is anyone aware of an expansion anchor which has a current ICBO Report
which addresses a masonry application?  ITW used to in their 1992
version of Report #1372 but the 1997 version no longer addresses this
application.  I contacted the local ITW rep and he said that they did
not resubmit the masonry application on purpose.  Apparently they
figured no one else needed it (they ICBO approval) so why should they.
Our local code jurisdiction is taking the stance that there is no
product presently available with a current ICBO Report and therefore
they will not allow the application.

Dan Burch