Re: SEAOC CAD STANDARDS

Bill Allen said:

. > I didn't know that Acad had a release 5.0. I thought they
. > went from version 2.5 something to version 9.

You are right, Bill.  I started with 2.5 (that's where the 5 came in!).  That
version had a dongle on the parallel printer port that got AutoCad users up
in arms, so AutoCad replaced (at no cost) domestic versions of that release
with version 2.51, then version 2.6, then Release 9.  (If I hadn't been lazy,
I would have pulled the AutoCad Reference Manual from my shelf and looked in
the "Revision History," Appendix D, before I sent that last message.)

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona