RE: Strange But True

Stan,
I may be wrong, but hope that I am not. Are you sure that this
is not a deregulation of licensing but rather a revision that
changes the term license to registration.
I remember a thread that was discussed that indicated that a
state would not license an engineer but simply register that
engineer.
I am not sure of the advantages, but could this be the issue
rather than simply allowing non-professionals to design systems
that requires the appropriate training and education?

Dennis S. Wish PE

<<application/ms-tnef>>