RE: Strange But True

If this is infact so, I might just sit back and wait. Our
discussions on SE/CE will be a moot point and I can start
designing hospitals, schools and forty story structures
throughout California. I may even be allowed to advertise in the
SE section of my local phone book.
Seriously, this is very disturbing. Like Bill Allens Comments, I
am a bit burned out with volunteer work. In addition to my work
with SEAOC I am involved with two low income residential
construction projects - Building Horizons (the Boys and Girls
Club of America) where we teach high school students to be our
future contractors, architects and engineers. AND the Coachella
Valley Housing Coalition with is federally funded and brings low
income homes (steel stud) to our area where the owners put sweat
equity into it. We have a group from Americorp (all young women
- what I wouldn't give to be young again) who are camped out
here to build 40 homes).
Needless to say I need to devote a little more time to billable
hours so I can stay in the lower middle class range.
Possibly someone other than Bill and I can forward our opinions
to the appropriate people. Like I mentioned previously, all it
takes is finding the email address for these people and adding a
forward to the posts to send them a thread of our conversations.
It may do no good, but at least our opinions will have been
heard.
Dennis