Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
masonry software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: masonry software
- From: Anthony Rubalcava <anthony(--nospam--at)tmce.com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 97 10:49:22 -0700
Are there any recommendations for masonry software? In particular, a program that can handle slender walls with a fixed base and top free to translate. Has any used the NATIONAL CONCRETE MASONRY ASSOCIATION masonry program? If so, how is the input/output interface and graphics?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Masonry Shelf Angles -Reply -Reply
- Next by Subject: RE: masonry software
- Previous by thread: Re: pull-out strength: stainless bolt in aluminum
- Next by thread: RE: masonry software