Re: Strange But True

Dennis S. Wish PE wrote:

> Seriously, this is very disturbing. Like Bill Allens Comments, I
> am a bit burned out with volunteer work. In addition to my work

[...]

> Needless to say I need to devote a little more time to billable
> hours so I can stay in the lower middle class range.

Which, sadly, exemplifies the reason situations like the one under
discussion in this thread come about:  the few folks willing to work on
doing the things professionals should do, like pro bono work and working
for the betterment of the profession, quickly burn out because so few
others help.  I fear we will lose professional licensing entirely if we
don't somehow find a way to get the other 99% of the profession off its
collective butt and into the fray:-(

Nigel