Conc: PT - Need Engineer

I received a call from a GC in the Palm Springs area that is in
need of an Engineer to design a Post Tension Slab for a
commercial project in Oasis (near Thermal California).
The project is a wood framed bearing wall system with some
designed "Flag-pole" lateral restraints. The EOR is not
competent in specialty foundations and therefore the GC is
looking for an engineer to work with the EOR.
Unfortuanatly, I am not strong in post tension design and do not
want to be involved. I will pass along the name of any engineer
interested to the GC (Desert Cities Development).
None of the other engineers in our valley (except possibly one
who is very busy) are comfortable doing PT since we rarely ever
have conditions that warrant this.
Please respond to me privately at wish(--nospam--at)cyberg8t.com to let me
know if you are interested. The GC wishes to have the design
complete within the next two weeks.

Dennis S. Wish PE