Re: Strange but True (SB 828)

>Their success depends upon cynics, such as yourself, who point
>out abuses under the guise of "public safety".
Here's another cynical viewpoint. When I feel like snookering someone, I
want the government off my back; I want my lawyer to get me off the hook
and I start whining about the demise of free markets and personal
responsibility. OTOH, when I get snookered, I want government protection,
and I start blaming lawyers and whining about level playing fields and
personal accountability.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw