Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Re: S but T[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Re: S but T
- From: RGRAYAIA(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 19:01:53 -0500 (EST)
Robert is on to something. Certainly for Zone 4. Let's talk about it. Besides, you simply cannot write laws or codes to insure competent, let alone ethical practice. Gary
- Prev by Subject: Re: Fwd: Roark and Young ...
- Next by Subject: SANTA CLAUS: An Engineer's Perspective
- Previous by thread: RE: Strange but True (S
- Next by thread: Standing Firm