RE: Re[3]: Expansion Anchors in Masonry

	Thanks, Rick, for your post.  A little more on this subject- the
seismic criteria for AC 58 (Adhesive Anchors) is complete, and several
manufacturers (including Hilti) have completed testing, and have
supplements removing the seismic restriction from their anchoring
system. (See ICBO report #5193, Evaluation Report Supplement #1.)

	The criteria for AC 1 (mechnical anchors), is not quire
finalized although we are anxiously awaiting the last details so that we
can submit data.

	Chris Gill
	Hilti, Inc.
	gillchr(--nospam--at)us.hilti.com.