Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
School Seismic Saftey[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: School Seismic Saftey
- From: "Barry H. Welliver" <wellive(--nospam--at)ibm.net>
- Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 07:13:22 -0700
I'm looking for information regarding the development of state requirements for seismic safety in the design and construction of public school buildings. I have browsed the Office of Regulation Services of the Division of the State Architect for CA and found useful information regarding the administrative regulations and Title 24 however I am looking to supplement that with some additional history. Any help would be appreciated. Reasons for this search are to assist the Utah Seismic Safety Commission in assessing the states' current policies. Also interested approaches from other states with "seismic" school requirements. Thanks Barry Welliver
begin: vcard fn: Barry H. Welliver n: Welliver;Barry H. email;internet: wellive(--nospam--at)ibm.net x-mozilla-cpt: ;0 x-mozilla-html: FALSE version: 2.1 end: vcard
- Prev by Subject: Re: Sawn Beam Repair?
- Next by Subject: SE Exam Evaluation by BORPELS
- Previous by thread: Re: INS - E&O Recommendations
- Next by thread: Re: INS - E&O Recommendation