Re: Standing Firm

>Neil Moore wrote:
>>
>> If you want to see a contemporary building official in action, check the
>> Sacramento Bee's front page - very first news story!!!!!!!  (Sunday
>> edition, November 2, 1997)

>Can you provide a little more information, i.e., key word, names, etc.?
>I cannot find the article or news story you are referring to.
>
>Y. Henry Huang

Go to http://sacbee.com

Go to search box and click.

Search NEWS archives for:   Brad Boehm

Presently there is a summary of this situation as well as the front page
news article I mentioned yesterday.
The Sunday edition of the paper, which we were able to access yesterday,
was replaced by today's edition.  The story, though, can be accessed in the
archives.

Neil Moore, S.E.