TILTED SHEAR WALLS

I AM DESIGNING A BUILDING WHERE THE PLYWOOD SHEAR WALLS NEED TO BE
SLANTED FROM 10 DEG.S TO 40 DEG.S FROM THE VERTICAL POSITION. THE WALL
IS ALSO CURVED WITH A 190 FT. RADIUS AND IS 70 FT. LONG. THE WALL DOES
NOT TAKE VERTICAL LOAD IS THIS IS TAKEN OUT WITH BEAMS AND COLUMNS. FROM
STATICS THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL MOMENT WITH IN THE WALL AND AT THE
ATTACHMENT TO THE FOUNDATION ANCHOR BOLTS. THE ANCHOR BOLTS CAN BE
DESIGNED TO TAKE AN ADDITIONAL SHEAR PERPENDICULAR TO SILL PLATE. THE
PART THAT IS GIVING ME SOME CONCERN IS THE MOMENT WITH IN THE WALL
CAUSED BY THE HORIZONTAL ECCENTRICITY BETWEEN THE TOP AND BOTTOM PLATES.
I HAVE MADE A FEA  OF A SECTION OF THE WALL AND WAS VERY SURPRISED BY
THE SMALL AMOUNT OF BENDING STRESS IN THE STUDS. IF ANY ONE HAS
EXPERIENCE WITH SLANTED SHEER WALLS OR KNOWS OF ANY TESTING OF SLANTED
SHEAR WALLS I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR OF IT

THANK

ACIE CHANCE   SE