RE: TILTED SHEAR WALLS

First, please turn off your Caps key. It looks like you're
shouting at us.
I have designed a wall approximately 10 degrees tilted that took
shear. Unlike you wall, however, mine was connected to the
diaphragm via blocking or a rim joist (I don't remember since it
has been some hears). The wall was at the second floor of a
remodel and the shear did not exceed approximately 2000 pounds.
The force normal to the wall is resolved in the shearwalls
perpendicular to the slanted wall. I would not expect to develop
moment in slanted wall connection at the plate since the wall
becomes braced at the backside by each end-wall. I might expect
the mid-span deflection to increase slightly, but this is more
of a concern of how much the diaphragm deflects, which in a
decent aspect ratio is almost negligible.
Lateral shear does not know the direction that it is applied and
consequently, I would not be concerned with the curvature or
skew of the wall for load transfer. Applying the full lateral
 load will, generally, produce more conservative results than
trying to work out the resultant based up the angle of the wall
to the direction of force.
My main concerns would only apply to the connection of the
tilted wall to assure that the wall is stable and contains
appropriate tension ties to the diaphragm or restraining walls.
The out-of-plan reaction due to wind or seismic is rarely very
high and standard anchorage is usually more than sufficient. I
would, however, assure that the wall is designed as a pinned
connection atop and at bottom and not consider a moment
connection in wood that is not embedded into a foundation like a
flagpole. I don't believe that you can develop restraint or
fixity through mechanical connections in wood. No contractor can
assure the tolerance you need in the connections.
Finally, I would consider the wall for shear in the same manner
as if it were straight and plumb. Just be considerate of the
tension connection at the top and bottom of the wall as well as
the load transfer for shear to the wall.

Dennis S. Wish PE