From: ron.schneider(--nospam--at)adpmarshall.com
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject: Increasing Footing Bearing Pressure
Date: Tuesday, October 28, 1997 7:18PM

     Has anyone or does anyone have any experience with or information on
     increasing allowable footing bearing pressure by using pressurized
     grouting under existing footings?  This method makes sense when
     potential settlement is the controlling factor in establishing
     allowable footing bearing pressures. This could be an alternative to
     increasing existing footing bearing area.

     Ron Schneider
     ADPMarshall