Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Need some advise in Santa Monica[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Need some advise in Santa Monica
- From: "Dennis S. Wish PE" <wish(--nospam--at)cyberg8t.com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 10:35:13 -0800
I am doing a retrofit to a building in Santa Monica that must conform to the city's Open Front Retrofit program. I need some advice regarding my project from an engineer with some experience in this work. I have a couple of opinions as to my approach with the design, but need to discuss my assumptions with another engineer to see if there is validity in my idea. Please email me at wish(--nospam--at)cyberg8t.com if you can help me resolve my problem and get this job submitted. I would really like to hear from an engineer who has done this work in Santa Monica and understands what the city requires. This is not a typical store-front structure, but more typical of a motel with a drive through with offices above the drive through. Thank you Dennis Wish PE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Need properties for A316 steel
- Next by Subject: New Projects - Need Help!
- Previous by thread: RE: TILTED SHEAR WALLS
- Next by thread: Expansion Anchors