Re: SEAOC CAD STANDARDS

While it appears that there are many of us who have used cad for a long
time, I would like to make the following suggestions for AutoCAD users:

1.    If you haven't seen or used R14 yet, you should consider it (except
for Roger Turk- R14 doesn't work in dos, whatever that is).

2.    If you've been doing things the same way for years, I suggest that you
take a 3 day R14 class at your local ACAD vendor. There are many new ways of
doing things that would make your office more productive. The cost of this
education has a quick payback period.

Regards,
Bill Allen