Re: Strange but True (SB 828)

Neil Moore wrote:

> To compete for votes in this arena requires a very tough skin with the
> capacity to be able to take blind sides and continue on.

I didn't say it was easy.  I just maintain that we can't afford *not* to get
involved any longer.  Our profession can't take the assaults against it if we're
not in a position to fight back effectively.  Besides that, I'd *like* to think
that many of the general problems we see in the way things are run in our
communities, at all levels, would see improvement by having engineers involved in
running the show.

Nigel