Re: Online (Dennis Wish - Don't Read This)

<<
 There is an opportunity, for those who feel as I do, to let our illustrious
 leaders know what we think. I encourage all of you who have enjoyed Online
 the past six years to send an e-mail message to:

Bill, thank you for voicing your oppinion. I too was very disapointed in not
finding Dennis Wish's "publication" in the SEAOSC & SEAOC news letter. His
articles are always so refreshing and very useful and helpful. Whenever I had
a computer (or program) related question, Dennis is always willing to help BY
RETUTN MAIL !!!!
I really wonder, if SEAOC & SEAOSC really know how much Dennis is really
appreciated by this audience!!!!

Tony Luisoni