SEAOC online

     To SEAOC and SEAOSC:

     I was expecting to receive the SEAOC Online newsletter in the latest
     mailing.  Could you let me know what the plans are for that?

     Also, I have heard that one of the primary contributors to the Online,
     Dennis Wish,  may have been discouraged from writing his special
     articles.  I want you to know that his input is appreciated by myself
     and many others.  I would hate to think that we would lose his input
     and point of view.  Please let me know what is going on here.

     Thanks,
     Ed Haninger
     SEAOSC member
     Fluor Daniel, Irvine