Job Opportunity at RISA Technologies

RISA Technologies is a small, dynamic developer of structural engineering
software. We're seeking a motivated, self starting individual to participate
in the development, marketing and support of our existing and future
products. Good verbal and written communication skills are an absolute MUST!
 An M.S. or better degree in civil, structural or architectural engineering
is preferred. C language programming experience is a plus but is not
required. Please forward to the attention of Bruce Bates, via either FAX
(714-951-5848) or Email (brbates(--nospam--at)aol.com), your resume, references, salary
requirements and a cover letter explaining why you want to work for RISA
Technologies. To learn more about RISA Technologies, visit our web site at
www.risatech.com.

If you're Emailing your resume, please make sure you only Email it to
brbates(--nospam--at)aol.com and NOT to the entire SEAOC mail list, which will result in
your immediate disqualification!  ;-)