Re: CAD Programs

I'm a bit biased, I'll say this up front...
But, no one has even mentioned the second most popular (in terms of seats)
CAD program, MicroStation, written by Bentley Systems, Inc.

Considering Structural engineering only, there appears to be a direct
corelation between the size of the structural firm, and the choice between
Autocad and MicroStation.   The larger the structural firm, the more likely
they are to use MicroStation... the smaller the firm, the more Autocad is
used.

Can you all please comment on why this is?

JBarr
Intergraph Developer