Re: Online (Dennis Wish - Don't Read This)

<<
 Here is what we are currently working on:

 1. Redesign entire web site to make it more interactive.

 2. Include salary survey forms on our web site which will show results in
 real time.

 3. A job forum and a resume bank that will find a matching
 employee/employer for a SEAOC member.

 4. Email account for all the officers of SEAOC and all other sections.

 5. Chat rooms for each State committee.

 6. A legislative section on our web site where SEAOC can post its
 position on different issues.

 7. A video server which will allow users to view past SEAOC technical
 seminars using real video technology.

 8. An audio server where users can listen to technical seminars and earn
 CEU by filling in a questionnaire at the end.

 9. A video conference server that will allow SEAOC officers to conference
 using their computers. This could also help reduce out of town meetings
 for the state committees.

 10. An emergency response system that will give critical map, data and
 information to SEAOC members immediately after an event.

 11. Release electronic copy of monthly newsletters on our web site.

 12. provide the latest copy of Blue Book and Vision 2000 on our web
 site.

 13. Last, but not the least, allow members to Vote on our web site.

     WOW !    you guys are doing a great job !

     Tom Harris , SE
     Thousand Oaks, CA