RE: CAD Programs

As I recall, in 1984 there were very few choices for CAD systems
among the Aerospace industry. It was either Cadam or Integraph.
AutoCad was in it's infancy and not, as I know, on mainframes.
I believe the choice of systems evolved from those days were
mainframe systems were limited by evolved.
Dennis Wish PE