Re: Online (Dennis Wish - Don't Read This)

From: Shafat Qazi <seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
Date: Thursday, November 06, 1997 8:28 PM
Subject: Re: Online (Dennis Wish - Don't Read This)

>Bill:
<snip>
>BTW, most of the SEAOC and SEAOSC officers have email address and are subscribed to this list. They like to listen, and I am sure they hear your concerns loud and clear.
>

>Shafat Qazi, P.E.

If most of the SEAOC and SEAOSC officers in fact do have e-mail addresses, I believe you (or someone) should publish these addresses in order that the membership can have access to their leadership. [To Dennis McCroskey: How about putting them on the seaoc website?] As far as "..I am sure they hear your concerns loud and clear.", please don't speak for them. Did they tell you that? Let them speak for themselves.

Regards,
Bill Allen