Re: Online (Dennis Wish - Don't Read This)

Bill Allen wrote:

As far as "..I am sure they hear your concerns loud and clear.", please don't speak for them. Did they tell you that? Let them speak for themselves.

 Regards,Bill Allen
  Perhaps each officer/director should receive an automatic  free subscription to our list server once they are in office.  They can of course cancel at any time but it will assure those with email addresses will become aware of our group and have a chance to see what goes on here.  This means Shafat will need to search the list of people signed up.  If they are not on the list, sign them up.

Dennis McCroskey