Re: Online (Dennis Wish - Don't Read This)

If most of the SEAOC and SEAOSC officers in fact do have e-mail addresses, I believe you (or someone) should publish these addresses in order that the membership can have access to their leadership. . .

Regards,
Bill Allen

One other item the committee is working on is setting up mailing aliases.  You could send an email to someone like president(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and it would be routed to whomever was president at that time.

We hopefully will have that feature up and running sometime after the first of the year.

James A. Lord
URS Greiner
SEAOC CAC Chairman