E&O Coverage

I have a potential new client that would require me to have E&O
coverage. He has not stipulated a required amount of coverage,
but would rather leave it to me to determine what is sufficient.
The projects that he has are typically limited to wood frame
commercial structures and large residential custom homes. The
two projects that I am to give a bid on are both one story
projects 11,000 square foot each. One is a renovation to an
existing wood frame commercial structure. The other is a very
large one story custom home.
Can anyone advise me as to how much coverage I should carry and
what kind of deductible I should be paying. I understand the
average deductible for a small firm such as mine is around
$5,000.00.
Can you also recommend a carrier and possibly email me a contact
privately.
I also understand that ASCE offers an inexpensive policy to
their members. Can anyone who is familiar with this provide me
with some information.

You can contact me privately at wish(--nospam--at)cyberg8t.com unless you
feel that the thread will be of interest to others.

Thank you,
Dennis S. Wish PE
Wish(--nospam--at)cyberg8t.com