OSB roof in rain

     Now that we have had our first real rain of the season in S. CA., can
anyone tell me what to look for in a oriented strand board ( OSB ) roof that
has been exposed to the rain before it was able to be roofed. 50,000 sq. ft.
tilt up. Also, how long or how dry does it need to get before applying the
roofing? I have a moisture meter if that helps.

     Thanks in advance.

     Tom Harris, SE
     Thoiusand Oaks, CA