Re: Permit Requirement Question

In a message dated 97-11-10 11:08:39 EST, Parkerres(--nospam--at)AOL.COM writes:

<< You'll be happy to know we are also doing structural observation on
projects
 in Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, and Hermosa Beach.  Malibu is currently a
 hold-out but I understand it is headed that way as well. >>

     Please clarify that you mean it is Mandatory in these cities , or do you
mean you are doing it as company policy.
     I have also sent letters to Malibu and if you have tried to get them to
require structural observation  recently i will try again sending letters to
the building official and council members.

    I look forward to your response, Thanks in advance.

   Tom Harris, SE
   Thousand Oaks, CA