Re: Dennis Wish Resignation

We will all miss Denish Wish's contributions to the SEAOC Online Newsletter.
He literally put SEAOC on the Internet map - world-wide.  I will miss his
Home Alone column which gave an insight to the problems of a practicing civil
engineer in a small community in Southern California, besides giving alot of
very valuable information about computer programs and other information
concerning the designing and the construction of buildings.

I hope he will keep us all informed about his future activities and his
electronic newsletter, the A&E Journal.

Frank E. McClure   FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com