Re: TPI - Plated roof truss discussion started by Tom Harris

seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org,Internet writes:
The only thing I have been able to do is to require a pre-construction
meeting with the Truss Company included and to address my
concerns in front of the architect, GC and Truss company so that
these issues are stated for the record. By doing this, I try to
force a resolution prior to placing the order for the trusses.

Dennis, this is a great way of handling it.   Do you have a typical meeting
agenda written which shows the specific topics you cover with all of these
people?  If so, could you share it with us?

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team
rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org