Re: E&O Coverage

Dennis you might ask Bill Allen if he still has the email I sent to him
regarding brokers I know about....the same that have already been
mentioned.( I trashed my out box.) A few things to consider about E&O. Some
clients will try contractually require you to show continued proof of
insurance 7-10 years after the project is completed. Also, even after you
retire, you will still need to maintain a trailer policy for the rest of
your life.

Jeff Smith