Re: Dennis Wish Resignation

As usual, I agree with all the statements in your reply to my subject
message.
I apologize for omitting the names of Shafat, Dennis McCrosky and the other
CAC members, who also helped make and continue to make the SEAOC Listservice
possible.  I was so taken by your news that I forgot to mention their names.

 Possibly the worst social error that one can make is to misspell a person's
name. Dennis Wish, I apologize when I misspelled your name.  My editor wife
reads and comments on all my written correspondence, but unfortunate for me
is usually asleep when I compose and send my emails so she is not availabe to
proof-read these email messages and catch my omissions, misspellings and
grammatical errors.

Dennis Wish, please keep in touch.  We are looking forward to your
"Independent A & E."

Stay well and the very best of everything you desire.

Frank E. McClure  FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com