SEAOSC Seminars

Dennis

	This topic has been discussed and the Board felt the projectors are too
expensive to purchase, $5,000 - $9,000 at the time of the discussion, and
would consider renting for individual seminar basis.  The problem as
discussed was that not enough of the presentor use powerpoint to justify
the expense.  I suggested that we have a seminar on powerpoint and that was
determine to be un-sellable or un-attendable.

	If you, the membership, would support by purchase, after market seminar
notes with VCR tapes of the powerpoint presentation and the voice of the
presenter, you need to notify other members of the Board.

		Bill